Noodlecake Studios is a small indie game studio & publisher based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. Founded in early 2011, Noodlecake found success with its first game, Super Stickman Golf, and has since expanded into publishing, releasing games on multiple platforms. Their latest games Super Stickman Golf 3 & Flappy Golf 2 have been featured widely across the world in both the Apple App Store and Google Play. Noodlecake works closely with other game developers across the world and has released over 100 games in the past 6 years.
Noodlecake prides itself in being a small, lean company. We expect employees to be able to work independently as well as within small internal teams. Every employee may need to wear several different hats as the technology landscape changes. Thus, we are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and that has a “full stack” of skills.
Community Manager / Quality Assurance Analyst
This position is designed to alleviate some of our current business strains and to help grow our overall capacity. An exceptional candidate would be a digital sous chef that has the ability to learn quickly and pick up random tasks when required.
We are focused on finding excellent employees that have proven themselves through hard work, are eager to learn, can adapt to new technologies, and love solving problems.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Help manage and monitor our current social support channels including emails, tweets, forums, sub-reddits, etc.
- Provide customer support and communicate directly with players, while maintaining positive relationships.
- Input and maintain store pages for game titles in several languages.
- Assist in organizing beta testers & beta testing programs.
- Playtest upcoming game releases and patches, and help to identify, communicate, and resolve issues that are discovered.
- Track bugs / issues and assist in maintaining legacy game projects
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, or administrative projects when required.
- Keep up to date with launches, events, promotions, and updates of our titles.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn in an fast paced, evolving environment
- Patience and ability to answer support in a timely matter
- Great with computers and software
Bonus Qualifications (not required but would be great to see any of the below)
- Basic programming and scripting knowledge
- Experience with image or video editing software
- Up-to-date with emerging technology
- Basic understanding of Git
- Basic understanding of the iTunes AppStore and Google Play markets
- Flexible working hours
- 4 weeks starting vacation
- R&D time to work on self-selected side projects
- Subsidized Group Health Plan
- Subsidized Parking
How to Apply
This job posting is now closed.